Tuesday 27 August 2013

One Layer Wednesday

Hello all

If you are in the UK, I hope you enjoyed the extra day's holiday yesterday.  Back to work with a bump now.

I decided to make a last minute card for the OLW challenge, which this week is to use one stamp, one colour and one greeting stamp.  I added some scoring which I hope is acceptable, as the card just needed a little something.


I'm sorry the white card looks rather blue, I really, really need to practise taking pictures of my cards.

I thought I would also show you the card I made for my lovely sister in law, whose birthday was yesterday.

 
 
I spent a long time cutting round the chipboard letters and flowers, having stuck patterened paper onto them.  I then glued them onto an aperture and decided to use up the remianing flowers on the insert.  As you can see I forgot about the aperture!  So with about ten minutes to spare before we had to leave for the restaurant, I ripped out the insert, tore off the flowers and added a new insert and glued the flowers in the top LEFT corner this time.
 
My DH then wrote the card to his sister and forgot about the aperture and put his name in plain sight on the front of the card!  Bless us both.  Dopey as ever.
 
Ah well, must dash, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.