Thursday 9 April 2015

You are fabulous

Now, I know you are all fabulous, but my card today is for a friend of mine who is going through a relationship crisis.  Her self-worth is a bit low, as tends to happen so I just wanted her to know how fabulous she is.



And since the card is mainly black (with white I grant you) and a teeny hint of red, I'm entering it into the Less is More challenge which this week is predominantly black.

I stamped the lady too far over on the card blank so I trimmed it down and used it as a layer (not the first time I've had to do this!).

Off to do some commenting on the lovely creations at Less is More, loads of inspiration as always.

Byeee.

31 comments:

  1. This is great - and how kind and thoughtful of you to want to give your friend a 'lift' during difficult times, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous clean and crisp take on our predominately black challenge Mrs Harry and thanks so much for playing along this week at Less is More. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The lady is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card and I am sure it will bring a smile!!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super and what a lovely thought to make it for your friend!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.