Wednesday 10 July 2013

Where have you been?

Oh wait, where have I been?  You've probably been here all the time, wondering where I was.  Sorry for my absence, we had a week away and just 'stuff' going on, nothing exciting, the usual humdrum work/housework/catching up on sleep.

Anyway, here I am, with a delicate grey card for Less is More.


I managed to get three shades with one ink, first by embossing it with clear powder, then two stampings without reinking in between.

Gotta dash, more housework calls, I can hardly see the letters on my keyboard, as the sun is shining on the dust and highlighting my laziness.

8 comments:

  1. With lovely creations like this one, Pat, we sure do wish you had more time for posting! But we will take what we can get! This card is such a winning design and so well executed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card-and i love the effect you have created with your stamping,very pretty :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the soft images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious card with a well chosen image and technique

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Pat, the graduated colour perfectly matches the delicate flower :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous effect, the secondary stamping looks awesome!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, love the delicate look. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. take it from an old woman...stamp away...the dust will still be there...and too soon we are dust as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.