Sunday 11 November 2012

Less is More week 93

Happy Sunday

This week at Less is More the theme is Houses and it's one layer week too, just for the additonal challenge.

I tried to think slightly outside the box and this is what I came up with.


I know the picture looks quite blue but the base card is actually grey.  I coloured the images with my Karismacolor pencils and added some silver foiling.


I just wanted to say thank you to Jen for helping out on the blog for a while, your cards are always fabulous and just my style.

Have a great week.

Pat
 

7 comments:

  1. Hola Pat, ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC COLOURING!!! the castle pop up from the card, great work with your pencils, i love it!
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! What a fabulous stamp and beautifully coloured.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loli, I agree, fantastic colouring! Pat, the depth you have achieved with the pencils is amazing and I love the silver touches too. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous colouring Pat... I love the hint of shine on it...

    Thanks so much for joining us
    Jen
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing colouring!
    Super card... just my kind of house!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great card - love your colouring and foiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, Pat, this is indeed thinking outside the box! I love your shiny, shiny whimsy castle!!

    Thank you for your good wishes while I've been under the weather! I'm home now and doing better. In fact, I think I might venture out to the Playhouse today and get in some card-making therapy. I think it will do the trick.

    I'm a little dopey and so forgive me if I've said this before, but I didn't see my big fat face in your followers, so I don't believe I've been here before. I just want to welcome you to Blogland!! It's so fun and so addicting!!

    Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.