Friday 29 June 2012

Less is More week 73


Hello and welcome to my take on Recipe week from Less is More, this week it's Paper Piecing.

Once again I'm Last Minute Lil.  I had the idea for this card on Sunday, started it on Tuesday and here I am with less than an hour to go.  And you'd think I'd learn that late night card making leads to dreadful photos, so sorry about that, I hope your imagination thinks this is better than it looks.

I give you two photos, neither of them great.  Maybe if you squint and merge the two images, you might see a half decent card.  I've used one of my all time favourite Christmas stamps from Denami, paper pieced with various gold, silver and copper papers.  A silver rub-on greeting and punched silver star to finish.

I have a crafty and potentially expensive couple of crafty weeks coming up.  The Craft Barn demo day tomorrow, a new craft fair at Bracknell on Sunday and Newbury craft fair next Saturday.  I am so looking forward to it.

Have a lovely weekend, see you bright and early tomorrow for the new challenge.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.