Friday 1 June 2012

Less is More week 69

Less is more have challenged us to make a non-square card.

Why is it I have lots of ideas for shaped cards, until someone asks me for one and then my mind goes blank?

I have therefore gone for a very simple design, almost following the layout from a few weeks ago which I just can't get out of my head, it's so classically perfect for LIM type cards.


It doesn't look very large but I used one of my grand nesties for the first time.  Here's a better view of the metal foil butterfly, don't you love how well it embosses?


Well, I'm being meowed at by Treacle for her tea so I'd better go now.


Bye

Pat




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love butterflies! And Treacle is lovely too! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the texture looks super on the butterfly
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.