Friday 7 November 2014

Modern Christmas

Hi there, sorry for my absence recently.  No reason, just doing other stuff lately.

I've made a Christmas card in non-traditional colours for the Less is More challenge, although I'm not really a red and green girl anyway, so most of mine tend to be silver, gold, purple, jade etc.

 
I used some white embossing paste through a snow stencil after sponging the jade ink onto the card.  I then added various die cuts, including a double layered Peace.
 
I made a similar one like this:
 
 
Enjoy your weekend.

Bye for http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/week-196-colour-challenge-non.htmlnow.


3 comments:

  1. Two perfect CAS creations Pat, I love the shading to your diecut sentiment, v classy look
    Sorry to be so late commenting this week, thanks so much for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I managed to miss commenting on this last week!
    This is a super pair of cards...love the simplicity!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking back through your blog, and came across these. I absolutely love them! I've pinned the square card to my Handmade Cards board on Pinterest for inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.