Friday 21 February 2014

Claret and Blue - what else??

Hello, happy Friday.

The Less is More challenge this week is to make a masculine card.

I don't tend to make many cards for men, but I do make most of the ones I give to my husband, because he has to be nice about them.  He's a West Ham supporter and for those of you who don't know, their colours are claret and blue.  Which does give me a good colour scheme to work with.

Thank you Ardyth for the inspiration.

All I have to do now is save it until his birthday next January, what are the chances of me finding it again??

Enjoy your weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Super card for a Hammers supporter!
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm so late in visiting!
    This is fab... good luck with finding it when you need it!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this did make me chuckle, Pat! If you are like me, the answer to that question is zero. You will have zero chance of finding it, lol! So maybe you have a male relative or friend that you can send it to whose birthday isn't so far away? It's too awesome to get lost! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.